Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pallowpats

So try to translate tha word from 2 year old language to regular English...go ahead, it took me forever to figure out....ok, give up? It is caterpillar. I thought ro-dog was talking about pillow pets, but it never fit int he context of the conversation. Now he has matured to saying tatepillahs. The last few days we have visited the tatepillahs at the church At least 10 times. He is telling me all about how they are getting bigger, and how three of them went into "kisses" (chrysalises). He is getting big soooooo fast, and it is killing me. He no longer asks to "hold you?" which was one of my favorite things. Oooliana and shayshay are now Julianna and Seamus. Such a big boy.

Neither of the big kids were verbal early lie, he is. This one though didn't walk until 15 months, but knew everyone on church staff' s names by about the same age. He has always liked names the best, I really think he knows more names then I do. He is so precious it just about breaks my heart. I love hearing what he is thinking about and watching him learn and discover. Such a love.

No comments:

Post a Comment